Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today, you need to laugh

I don't have a whole lot to say today. Class was good--the one class that I had. Ashley and I spent the last two hours tonight doing 3 point entrance scenes--basically knowing how to enter a room and have purpose. I have to read twelfth night and perform a scene next tuesday-wahookaboodle. jeez ive never done shakespeare before and so it will be quite interesting. my character teacher is AMAZING. she's this old little woman in her 70s with thick glasses and a certain life about her that says "I don't give a crap what you think about me. i know who i am and baby, i'm glowing. i know im old but thats not stopping me from doing what i want to do. you better live life on the edge of your seats" i had to act like a giraffe today. it was fun. i felt like i could get away with it like those kids who go around pretending they're dogs when they're 5--woofing and slobbering and climbing and only communicating in dog-language. it's pretty hilarious when you see a kid do that.

speaking of. here are some pictures of what nyc has done to me as a person.
personally, i feel that once in everyones life they need to pee their pants laughing. i hope it happens when you look at these.
this is how i looked when i came to this city. normal? by most standards.

slowly the city began to morph and shape me as i took on new personas.

new identities began to surface within me. i felt like i was turning into what would be the incredible hulk version of jessika erin doyel.

my appetite began to swell and i had an intense craving for lemonade and my double, triple and quadruple chins, my sidekicks began to emerge from my own flesh!

soon, i recruited a friend to my cause and she began to see my ways, to see the hulk in her and morph into her true being.

with the powers of earth, wind, fire and heart our bodies were molded and contorted to show the true beauty of earth and GAEA GODDESS OF EARTH!

soon, we became a force to be reckoned with. our largess spilled from our bellies on to the subways of new york city. our heroism rivaled that of skinny jean wearing peter parker and our appetite that of godzilla. we were goddesses among wom men? anyways we drank a lot of lemonade elixer and made youtube videos even better than BLUHD baby and screaming britney spears boy.

No comments: